New Program! AcroDance
AcroDance a style of dance that combines classical dance technique with precision acrobatic elements. Your child will be learning tumbling skills that will take their dancing to the next level. Stars in Motion is an Acrobatic Arts Certified Studio – meaning Stars in Motion follows the Acrobatic Arts syllabus which focuses on the 5 core areas of flexibility, strength, balancing, limbering, and tumbling – and the skills are all safely taught in the correct progressions! The teachers are also Acrobatic Arts Certified in safety, spotting techniques, and teaching techniques – so that your child has fun while progressing safely with solid technique!
Our AcroDance program runs in 6-week session increments and is appropriate for ages 7 and up.
6-Week Session Times (All sessions are Saturday mornings 9-9:45am):
- Session 1: Sep. 19th, 26th, Oct. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- Session 2: Nov. 7th, 14th, 21st, Dec. 5th, 12th, 19th
- Session 3: Jan. 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, Feb. 6th, 13th
- Session 4: Feb. 20th, 27th, Mar. 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- Session 5: Apr. 10th, 17th, 24th, May 1st, 8th, 15th
Cost: $65 (per session)
Class sizes are limited, thus early registration is encouraged so you can secure a spot in your preferred session.Register Online Here